With full annexation of Castle Hills planned for as early as July 2021, the City is taking steps to increase engagement with those future residents. This effort includes quarterly public meetings in Castle Hills and a monthly mailer sent to all Castle Hills residences. The page provides copies of newsletters and meeting documents and notice of future meetings. Content here will be expanded in the future.
Please note that links to services on the left side of this page are current Lewisville city services and do not reflect those services that are provided by Denton County Fresh Water Supply District.
Public Meetings Schedule and Documents
- NEXT MEETING: Meeting on March 26, has been cancelled.
- Agenda items: Annexation Update, Windhaven/Corporate Project Update, Lewisville Parks Report, Public Engagement Opportunities, Lewisville Police Department Update, Closing Comments and Attendee Feedback. Use the hyperlink below to suggest any city-related topics you'd like to hear
- MATERIALS FROM PAST MEETINGS:
- January 2020 Meeting Video
- January 2020 - Annexation FAQ
- January 2020 - Chris Bright interview video
- January 2020 Police Presentation
- January 2020 - Lewisville schools FAQ
- Sept. 2019 - Five Most Common Code Violations
- Sept. 2019 - Golf Cart Enforcement FAQ
- March 2019 - Slide Presentation
- March 2019 - Meeting Video
Have a topic you would like covered at a future meeting?
Send your topic via email to email@example.com
The city produces seven electronic newsletters to help residents, businesses and visitors keep up with the latest news, events and other information. This is the easiest, and often most timely, way to keep up with Lewisville.
Effective Oct. 1, 2019, Lewisville Police Department will enforce existing state laws regulating the use of golf carts on public streets in Castle Hills. This includes the provision of state law that requires a person operating a golf cart on a public street to have a valid driver's license. For details on state law and enforcement measures, use the links below in the FAQ section.