Cigna EAP provides a variety of services to assist employees and their immediate family members in resolving personal life issues. The City of Lewisville provides this voluntary service free of charge. If you or your family members need assistance, help is available by calling 1.877.622.4327. Visit mycigna.com and use the Employer ID: cityoflewisville.
When you call Cigna EAP, you will be put in touch with an advocate who will evaluate your needs and create a solution to help resolve your concerns. Your information is kept confidential and will not be made available to City of Lewisville staff under any circumstances. Confidentiality is always highly enforced during the EAP process.
Cigna EAP will provide up to six (6) counseling sessions per problem per year.
Referrals to the program are often sought for the following types of issues:
- Family problems, including marriage, child and adolescent concerns
- Stressful life events such as marriage, having a child, or relocating
- Financial & legal concerns
- Child care & elder care
- Crisis intervention
- Single parent anxiety
- Substance abuse
- Workplace conflicts & job performance issues
- Concerns regarding physical disabilities or injuries
- Stress related problems
Cigna EAP must pre-certify/pre-authorize all mental health and chemical dependency related issues.