Residential Water Service Application


Need to apply for new water service for a residential address?

Non rental address

For non rental properties, complete an Application For Service. Be sure and have a copy of your Driver's License with your application. An Indemnity Waiver must also be included with your application.The waiver is so that the meter reader can turn the service on without anyone being present at the address.

Rental Properties

Need service to a rented location?  Both an Application For Service form and a Single Family Rental Inspection Form will need to be completed. Both of these forms are required for any person requesting new water service at a rented location.  

Automatic Draft

Want to have your water bill set up on automatic draft (debit)?  All you need is a Automatic Draft agreement and a voided check. Drop both items off at the Customer Service counter at City Hall, 151 W. Church Street or email the items to

Question? Call 972.219.3442.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer