Setup an account and submit a test report
All completed test reports must be submitted online via BSI Online within ten (10) days of the test date.
Learn more about setting up a BSI account and submitting a test report. For questions regarding your backflow prevention device testing, please contact BSI Online at email@example.com or at 800.414.4990.
Backflow test reports will be rejected by the Health Division if:The tester is not currently registered to test backflow devices in the City of Lewisville. The tester's registration file contains expired credentials and/or backup documentation, such as:
- State Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester license
- State Fire Sprinkler Certificate of Registration (if testing fire DCDAs), and/or
- Gauge calibration test report.
**NOTE: Not all testers are licensed to test all types of backflow devices. Please refer to the last column of the report to determine if the backflow tester you select is licensed to test the device(s) at your home or business.**
- American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA)
- Buster Backflow Comic
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Frequently Asked Questions