- Planning is accepting development applications online at mygovernmentonline.org
- Virtual Development Review Committee Meetings (Pre-Submittal Meetings) for new projects may be scheduled using the Appointment Request Form: lfforms.cityoflewisville.com/Forms/PreDevMtgReqForm
The Planning Division oversee land use planning, the daily functions of development and zoning review including projects in Old Town Lewisville, project review and implementation of the Brownfields program funded by a grant from the EPA. This Division works with multiple boards including the Planning and Zoning Commission, Zoning Board of Adjustment, the Old Town Development Review Committee and the Brownfields Advisory Committee.
Due to mandated changes to platting procedures adopted by the 2019 Texas Legislature, the City of Lewisville must make certain adjustments to existing plat and engineering site plan processes.
Effective immediately the City is accepting plat applications and engineering site plan applications concurrently in order to provide a more efficient process.
- Plats: Beginning Sept. 1, 2019 all plats and pre-submittal assessments for plats will only be accepted on submittal Mondays listed on the submittal date calendar, which is provided along with the developer information sheet below.
- Engineering Site Plans - Beginning Jan. 6, 2020 all engineering site plans and pre-submittal assessments for engineering site plans will only be accepted on submittal Mondays listed on the submittal date calendar.
Submissions must be made electronically at mygovernmentonline.org.
Applicants can call the planning department at 972.219.3455 for additional information or questions.
- Lewisville Economic Development
- Denton Central Appraisal District
- Denton County Transportation Authority
- Lewisville Area Chamber of Commerce
|Physical Address:||mailing address:|
Planning and Zoning
P.O. Box 299002
Economic Development Specialist
Economic Development Manager
Economic Development Analyst