Interested in learning more about the Property Enhancement Program?
Home Repair Grant Workshop
Thursday, March 29, 6 p.m.
MCL Grand, 100 N. Charles
The Property Enhancement Program (PEP) is a financial grant-rebate program for Lewisville residents to assist with exterior home repairs. Eligible applicants and projects may be approved for a fifty-percent (50%) matching grant-rebate, up to a maximum $5,000. The Property Enhancement Program is not retroactive for completed projects - applicants must submit a completed application before a project begins. The City of Lewisville will not accept applications for repairs that have already began construction or that are completed.
Eligible projects include exterior repairs to the household. Examples of eligible repairs include:
- Accessibility Modifications (Wheelchair Ramps, Handles, Walkway Railings, etc.)
- Concrete and Driveway Repair or Replacement
- General Repair Projects (Siding, Fascia, Trim Replacement)
- Fencing Replacement
- Exterior Door Replacement, Locks, and Door Hardware
- Exterior House Painting
- Foundation Repair
- Gutter Installation and Drainage Repairs
- Residential Structures Demolition (Accessory Structures Included, e.g. Sheds, Carports, Patios, Pergolas, etc.)
- Roofing Repair or Replacement
- Solar Screens
- Swimming Pool Demolition, Removal, and Backfill
- Tree Trimming, Removal, and Replacement
- Walkway Repair or Replacement
- Weatherization (Building Envelope Insulation and Ventilation, Exterior Caulking, etc.)
- Window Repairs and Replacement
For more detailed information and requirements of the Property Enhancement Program, please read through the program guidelines. For questions about the program, or to schedule an inspection and submit an application, please contact Drew Christ, Administrative Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972.219.5099.
Resources for Lewisville Homeowners
Information on Lead Based Paint for Homeowners with houses built in or before 1978:
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home (EPA)
- EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting
- HUD - Lead Information and Hotline
- Texas Environmental Lead Program