The City of Lewisville is seeking public comment on the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) 2018-2019 Program Year. CDBG uses federal funds for housing, community development and social service programs for low-to-moderate income residents. The report addresses programs administered by community agencies as well as the City. The CAPER document will be available for review and comment starting Friday, Dec. 6 through Monday, Dec. 23 at the Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W Main St. and the Neighborhood Services Department, at City Hall, 2nd floor, West Wing, 151 W. Church St.
To comment on the report, or if you have any questions, please contact Jamey Kirby by phone at 972.219.3780 or by email at email@example.com.
Community Development Block Grant Overview
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant(CDBG) program is to provide decent housing, create a suitable living environment, and expand economic opportunities for low to moderate income Lewisville residents. CDBG funds are awarded to carry out a variety of community development, housing, infrastructure, and public service needs.
- Park Development and Accessibility $498,279
- Administration and Planning $145,185
- PediPlace - Health Clinic $37,999
- SPAN – Meals on Wheels $25,480
- Children’s Advocacy Ctr. – Victim Svc. $20,470
- Friends of the Family – Shelter $10,470
- CASA – Court Appointed Advocates $14,470
- Currently Funded Agencies
- Rental, Utility Assistance, and Homeless Services
- Denton County Homeless Coalition
- Community Resident Project Proposal Form
CDBG Advisory Committee
- The CDBG Advisory Committee consists of seven-members appointed by the City Council and serves in an advisory capacity in all matters pertaining to CDBG funding.
CDBG Plans and Reports
- 2017 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report(CAPER)
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2017-2021 Consolidated Plan
- 2017 Assessment of Fair Housing
- 2012 Community Needs Assessment
- 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan(AAP)
- 2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
|physical address:||mailing address:|
Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
P.O. Box 299002
Jamey Kirby, Grants Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
*C.D.B.G., Planning, Projects, Contractor Relations, Compliance Reporting
Tiffini Hackett, Grants Specialist, email@example.com
*Social Service Agency Relations, Performance Monitoring