Notice: Grants Division is accepting public comment on 2017 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report(CAPER).
This document summarizes and evaluates all programs funded by the City utilizing CDBG funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The CAPER document will be available for review and comment from Wednesday, December 12, 2018 through 5:00 PM on Thursday, December 27, 2018 at the City of Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W Main St and the Neighborhood Services Department, at City Hall, 2nd floor, West Wing, 151 W. Church St. and online at www.cityoflewisville.com/housing. To comment on the report, or if you have any questions, please contact Jamey Kirby by phone at (972) 219-3780 or by email at email@example.com.
Community Development Block Grant Overview
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant(CDBG) program is to provide decent housing, create a suitable living environment, and expand economic opportunities for low to moderate income Lewisville residents. CDBG funds are awarded to carry out a variety of community development, housing, infrastructure, and public service needs.
- Currently Funded Agencies
- Rental, Utility Assistance, and Homeless Services
- Denton County Homeless Coalition
- Community Resident Project Proposal Form
CDBG Advisory Committee
- The CDBG Advisory Committee consists of seven-members appointed by the City Council and serves in an advisory capacity in all matters pertaining to CDBG funding.
CDBG Plans and Reports
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2017-2021 Consolidated Plan
- 2017 Assessment of Fair Housing
- 2012 Community Needs Assessment
- 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan(AAP)
- 2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
|physical address:||mailing address:|
Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
P.O. Box 299002
Jamey Kirby, Grants Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
*C.D.B.G., Planning, Projects, Contractor Relations, Compliance Reporting
Ashleigh Feryan, Grants Specialist, email@example.com
*First Time Homebuyer Assistance Program, Social Service Agency Relations, Performance Monitoring
Drew Christ, Administrative Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Housing Rehabilitation Program