City Accepting Applications for Annual Social Service Grants
The City of Lewisville is accepting applications for funding for social service programs. Funds are available for a one-year grant cycle beginning Oct. 1. Applications are due by noon, Thursday, Feb. 28.
Pre-Application Workshops will be held on Feb. 12 at 2 p.m. and Feb. 13 at 9 a.m. in the Community Development Conference Room, Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church Street.
To RSVP, contact Grant Specialist Ashleigh Feryan at 972.219.5026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to request the full Notice of Funding Availability and RFP/Application, contact Grant Specialist Ashleigh Feryan at 972.219.5026 email@example.com or Grants Coordinator Jamey Kirby, 972.219.3780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Development Block Grant Overview
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant(CDBG) program is to provide decent housing, create a suitable living environment, and expand economic opportunities for low to moderate income Lewisville residents. CDBG funds are awarded to carry out a variety of community development, housing, infrastructure, and public service needs.
- Currently Funded Agencies
- Rental, Utility Assistance, and Homeless Services
- Denton County Homeless Coalition
- Community Resident Project Proposal Form
CDBG Advisory Committee
- The CDBG Advisory Committee consists of seven-members appointed by the City Council and serves in an advisory capacity in all matters pertaining to CDBG funding.
CDBG Plans and Reports
- 2017 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report(CAPER)
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2017-2021 Consolidated Plan
- 2017 Assessment of Fair Housing
- 2012 Community Needs Assessment
- 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan(AAP)
- 2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
|physical address:||mailing address:|
Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
P.O. Box 299002
Jamey Kirby, Grants Coordinator, email@example.com
*C.D.B.G., Planning, Projects, Contractor Relations, Compliance Reporting
Ashleigh Feryan, Grants Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
*First Time Homebuyer Assistance Program, Social Service Agency Relations, Performance Monitoring
Drew Christ, Administrative Analyst, email@example.com
*Housing Rehabilitation Program