The scope of work for the Timberbrook Neighborhood Improvements Project includes:
- reconstruct concrete streets (same width as existing)
- reconstruct sidewalks width may vary from 4’ to 5’due to trees or other obstructions
- reconstruct barrier free ramps (curb ramps)
- install new 8” water lines
- install new 8” sanitary sewer lines
- increase storm drainage capacity
- where possible relocate public utilities and drainage from between houses
Project Cost and Funding Sources:
- The 2015 Bond Program included $71.6 million for Street Projects. This project was identified as a top priority and included as a sample project.
- The project awarded to DDM Construction Corporation on December 16, 2019 for $11.4 million.
Estimated Completion: Fall 2022
- Project Inspector, City of Lewisville; Christopher Lee 972.219.3499, firstname.lastname@example.org for day to day construction issues.
- Chief Inspector, City of Lewisville; Eric Schrack 972.219.3496, email@example.com for day to day construction issues when the inspector is not available.
- Project Manager/Civic Engineer: Mary Zackary, P.E., 972.219.3493, firstname.lastname@example.org for design issues.
- City Engineer: David Salmon, P.E. 972.219.3490, email@example.com for design issues if the Project Manager is not available.