The scope of work for the Midway Road Rehabilitation project includes:
- reconstruct existing asphalt street to a wide concrete street
- install sidewalk on south side of Midway Rd from Huffines Blvd to Holfords Prairie Rd intersection
- install storm inlets, culverts and drainage pipes
- reconstruct all driveways within street right-of-way
- realign Midway and Holfords Prairie intersection
Project Cost and Funding Sources:
- $5.2M Estimated total construction cost. Denton County will fund $3.45M and City of Lewisville will fund the balance.
Estimated Completion: May 2021
- Project Manager/Civil Engineer: Manjula Krishnamurthy, P.E., 469.635.5249, Mkrishnamurthy@cityoflewisville.com for design issues.
- City Engineer: David Salmon, P.E. 972.219.3490, Dsalmon@cityoflewisville.com if the Project Manager is not available.
Call 972.219.3510 during non-working hours if an urgent need arises on weekends or overnight.