Saturday, April 14, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Old Town Lewisville
Public Festival Parking:
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church St.
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill
- Kealy Street Public Lot, 191 S. Kealy
- Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Twisted Root Burger, 253 W. Charles St.
- Relevant Life Church, 331 E. Church St
- College Street Elementary, 350 W. College St
- LISD Student Support Center, 136 W. Purnell
- Lewisville Special Services Offices, 400 W. Main
Friday, April 13, 7 a.m.
- No parking on Church St. between Mill & Charles
- No parking on Charles St between Main and Charles
Friday, April 13, 9 a.m.
- Church St. closes between Mill and Herod
- Charles St. closes between Main and Church
Saturday, April 14, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday's closures remain in effect
- Charles St. closes from Main to Walters
On Friday, you will be able to access Cavalli Pizza, Prohibition Chicken and Twisted Root from Walters and Charles, next to City Hall. On Saturday, restaurant access will be accessible from Herod.