Old Town Holiday Stroll
Saturday, Dec. 1
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wayne Ferguson Plaza
Friday, Nov. 30:
- Charles St. from Main to Herod (will stay closed until Saturday at 10 p.m.)
Saturday, Dec. 1:
The following streets will be closed the duration of the event, from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Church St. between Mill & Herod
- Charles St. between Main & Walters
- Main St. between Charles and Mill (only until 6 p.m.)
Additional street closures around the parade. These will re-open between 1-2 p.m.
- 7 a.m. - Main St from Cowan to to Mill
- 7 a.m. - Milton north of Samuel
- 7 a.m. - Charles north of Elm
- 7 a.m. - Mill St. from Walters to Main St.
- 9 a.m. - Church at Kealy
- 9 a.m. - Cowan from Main to Purnell
- 9 a.m. - All feeder streets to Cowan
- 11:30 a.m. - Herod from Walters to Main St.
- 11:30 a.m. - Hatcher from Walters to Main St.
- 11:30 a.m. - Mill St. from Whatley to Main.
North and South - Kealy, Northbound Cowan
East and West - Walters, College, Purnell and Valley Ridge
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church St.
- Walters lot behind City Hall (Walters & Mill)
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill
- Kealy Street Public Lot, 191 S. Kealy
- Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Twisted Root Burger, 253 W. Charles St.
- 400 W Main St. (Main & Cowan)
- College St. Elementary, 350 W College St.