Saturday, Dec. 7
8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 7, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Church St closed between Mill and Herod
- Main St. closed between Charles and Mill
- Charles St. closed between Main and Walters (north bound Charles closed at Elm St.)
The Huffines Auto Dealerships Lewisville Christmas Parade begins at 3 p.m. Temporary street closures will be in effect beginning at noon until the conclusion of the parade. Closures will start at Cowan and Main St, moving east, with Mill St. the last to close.
Free Public Parking
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church St.
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill (Elm & Mill)
- Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Grey building next door to VIC, 233 W. Main.
- Twisted Root Burger, 253 W. Charles St.
- Kealy Ave. Public Lot (Kealy & Legends)
- College St. Elementary, 350 W. College St.
- Street parking on Main St. east of Mill
- LISD properties at Purnell & Charles
For questions, contact 972.219.3401.
Free DCTA Rides
Passengers can say the password “Old Town Stroll” to our rail and bus operators to ride DCTA free all day on the following services in which many you can use to get to the event:
A-train Commuter Rail
Lewisville Connect Bus
Highland Village Connect Shuttle
Lewisville Lakeway On-Demand
Motorcycle Toy Run Maps