Friday, Sept. 27: 5 - 11:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 28, :10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Old Town Lewisville
Admission to the festival is FREE WITH A TICKET prior to 7 p.m. both days.
After 7 p.m., admission is $10 (cash or credit) for everyone except children 12 and younger, who are always free.
Screenshot, bookmark or right click to download
Sheet of Tickets to Download
Tickets will also be available at the following locations later this week:
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church Street*
- Municipal Court Services, 1197 W. Main*
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices, 1197 W. Main*
- MCL Grand, 100 N. Charles
- Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W. W. Main
- Lewisville Animal Services, 995 E. Valley Ridge Blvd.
- Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center, 191 Civic Circle
- Senior Activity Center at Music City Mall Lewisville, 2401 S. Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chevrolet, 1400 N Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge, 1024 N. Stemmons Freeway
- Frost Bank, 159 W. Main
- Witherspoon Distillery, 545 N. Cowan
- Kris T's, 102 W. Main St
- Johnson Feed, 901 N. Mill St.
- Market Street, 700 N. Denton Tap Rd., Coppell
- Castle Hills Village Shops participating merchants, community center, 2560 King Authur Blvd., The Colony
- Any participating Old Town merchant, Main Street and Mill Street, Lewisville
* Office Hours: Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
For additional information, please contact 972.219.3401.
Thank you to our 2019 Western Days Sponsors.
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army, and Muscular Dystrophy Association - North Texas.