Old Town Lewisville
Admission to the festival is FREE WITH A TICKET prior to 7 p.m. both days.
After 7 p.m., admission is $10 for everyone except children 12 and younger, who are always free.
Tickets will be available to download beginning in August 2019.
Tickets will also be available at the following locations:
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church Street*
- Municipal Court Services, 1197 W. Main*
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices, 1197 W. Main*
- MCL Grand, 100 N. Charles
- Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W. W. Main
- Lewisville Animal Services, 995 E. Valley Ridge Blvd.
- Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center, 191 Civic Circle
- Senior Activity Center at Music City Mall Lewisville, 2401 S. Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chevrolet, 1400 N Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge, 1024 N. Stemmons Freeway
- Frost Bank, 159 W. Main
- Witherspoon Distillery, 545 N. Cown
- Kris T's, 102 W. Main St
- Johnson Feed, 901 N. Mill St.
- Prohibition Chicken, 201 W, Church St.
- Cavalli Pizza, 233 W Church St.
- Market Street, 700 N. Denton Tap Rd., Coppell
- Castle Hills Village Shops participating merchants, community center, 2560 King Authur Blvd., The Colony
- Any participating Old Town merchant, Main Street and Mill Street, Lewisville
* Office Hours: Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
Thank you to our 2018 Western Days Sponsors
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army,