Old Town Lewisville
Admission to the festival is FREE WITH A TICKET prior to 7 p.m. both days.
After 7 p.m., admission is $10 for everyone except children 12 and younger, who are always free.
Download or screenshot image below to your mobile device to present at gate.
Tickets will also be available at the following locations:
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church Street*
- Municipal Court Services, 1197 W. Main*
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices, 1197 W. Main*
- MCL Grand, 100 N. Charles
- Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
- Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W. W. Main
- Lewisville Animal Services, 995 E. Valley Ridge Blvd.
- Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center, 191 Civic Circle
- Senior Activity Center at Music City Mall Lewisville, 2401 S. Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chevrolet, 1400 N Stemmons Freeway
- Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge, 1024 N. Stemmons Freeway
- Frost Bank, 159 W. Main
- Witherspoon Distillery, 545 N. Cown
- Kris T's, 102 W. Main St
- Johnson Feed, 901 N. Mill St.
- Prohibition Chicken, 201 W, Church St.
- Cavalli Pizza, 233 W Church St.
- Market Street, 700 N. Denton Tap Rd., Coppell
- Castle Hills Village Shops participating merchants, community center, 2560 King Authur Blvd., The Colony
- Any participating Old Town merchant, Main Street and Mill Street, Lewisville
* Office Hours: Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
Thank you to our 2018 Western Days Sponsors
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army,