Old Town Lewisville
Due to the limited parking, street closures and traffic,
festival attendees are highly encouraged to use the free shuttle system.
Complimentary shuttles leave every 15-20 minutes from the following locations:
- Lowe's, 1001 Valley Ridge Blvd. (Shuttles don't run until 4:45 p.m. on Friday. The remaining schedule is the same.)
- DCTA Hebron Station, 952 Lakeside Circle
- DCTA Old Town Station, 617 E. Main Street (This lot will fill up before Hebron Station.)
*Per shuttle company policy, pets and firearms are not allowed on shuttle buses.
Wednesday at 9 a.m.
- Church St. from Kealy to Charles
- Mill St. from Walters to Main
Thursday at noon
- Main St. from Cowan to Mill
- North-bound Milton from Elm to Main
Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Walters from Mill to Charles
- Mill from College to Walters
Friday at 7 a.m.
- Main St. from Mill to Kealy
- North-bound Mill from Elm to Main
Public Festival Parking
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill
- Kealy Street Public Lot, 191 S. Kealy
- Central Elementary, 400 High School Drive
- College Street Elementary, 350 W. College St
- LISD Student Support Center, 136 W. Purnell
- Lewisville Special Services Offices, 400 W. Main
- Macedonia Ministries Church, 702 S. Mill Street
- ADA accessible - Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
Thank you to our 2018 Western Days Sponsors
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army,