Friday, Sept. 27: 5 - 11:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 28, :10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Old Town Lewisville
Due to the limited parking, street closures and traffic,
festival attendees are highly encouraged to use the free shuttle system.
Complimentary shuttles leave every 15-20 minutes from the following locations:
- Valley Creek Church Next Steps Center, 3501 TX-121 Business
- North end of Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park, 1301 S. Railroad St.
- DCTA Old Town Station, 617 E. Main Street
*Per shuttle company policy, pets and firearms are not allowed on shuttle buses.
A street closure map will be available in September 2019.
Public Festival Parking
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill
- Kealy Street Public Lot, 191 S. Kealy
- Central Elementary, 400 High School Drive
- College Street Elementary, 350 W. College St
- LISD Student Support Center, 136 W. Purnell
- Lewisville Special Services Offices, 400 W. Main
- Macedonia Ministries Church, 702 S. Mill Street
- ADA accessible - Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main
For additional information, please contact 972.219.3401 or message us on Facebook.
Thank you to our 2019 Western Days Sponsors.
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army, and Muscular Dystrophy Association - North Texas.