SAVE THE DATE
2020 Lewisville Western Days will take place Sept. 25 & 26
Old Town Lewisville
Due to the limited parking, street closures and traffic,
festival attendees are highly encouraged to use the free shuttle system.
Complimentary shuttles leave every 10-20 minutes from the following locations:
- Valley Creek Church Lewisville, 3501 TX-121 Business
- Friday - 4:45 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- DCTA Old Town Station, 617 E. Main Street
- Friday - 4 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday - 12:30 p.m.. - 12:30 a.m.
*Per shuttle company policy, pets and firearms are not allowed on shuttle buses.
Recommended Ride Share drop off:
Commercial Bank of Texas - 201 S Mill St., Lewisville, TX 75057
Exit Business 121 and head East
Turn Left on Mill St (first left almost immediately after turning on Business 121)
CBTX is on the left near the event entrance
Parking and Shuttle Map
Public Festival Parking
- Elm Street Public Lot, 127 S. Mill
- Kealy Street Public Lot, 191 S. Kealy
- Central Elementary, 400 High School Drive
- College Street Elementary, 350 W. College St
- Lewisville Bible Church, 609 S. Church St.
- Macedonia Ministries Church, 702 S. Mill Street
- ADA accessible - Lewisville Visitor Information Center, 247 W. Main (entrance is behind the building off of Church Street)
Cloud 9 Charities, Lewisville Noon Rotary, LHS Band Boosters, North Texas Antique Tractor and Engine Club, Salvation Army, and Muscular Dystrophy Association - North Texas.