- Yes, attendees are welcome to bring their dog. Dogs must be must be licensed and vaccinated with current tags on collar. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them. We ask that owners clean up and properly dispose of any waste left by their dogs. Dogs must be kept on a leash no longer than six (6) feet. Any unruly or aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Outside food and drink is allowed, but we encourage attendees to purchase food and drink from the food vendors onsite each week. Water, soda, beer and wine will also be for sale. Attendees can also come early, reserve their spot with lawn chairs and blankets, and eat at the many restaurants located in Old Town Lewisville.
- "Sounds of Lewisville" concert series is presented by the City of Lewisville as a service to its residents and visitors. For questions, additional information or to suggest a band, contact Jamie Milstead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sounds of Lewisville remains a free concert series, as it was upon its inception in 1991. The series is funded through Hotel Occupancy Tax money as a way to draw visitors to Old Town Lewisville.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the event for anyone of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly. Lewisville Police Department will be onsite during all concerts.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the lower lawn of Wayne Ferguson Plaza. However, it is allowed in the upper lawn area.
If weather is expected to interfere with the show, the show will be moved inside the MCL Grand if space is available. This information will be posted to SoundsOfLewisville.com by 2 p.m. each concert date. We encourage visitors to check the website prior to the show if they are concerned about the weather.
Information will also be posted on the Wayne Ferguson Plaza Facebook page.
- There is no fixed seating, but attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Concerts are held every Tuesday in June and July.
- Concerts are held in Wayne Ferguson Plaza, 150 W. Church Street.
Free public parking is available around Wayne Ferguson Plaza and Lewisville City Hall. Please refer to the below map for parking locations. Additional parking and street closure details.