Sounds of Lewisville @ Home Digital Concert Series
The traditional Sounds of Lewisville Summer Concert Series will not be taking place Tuesday nights in Wayne Ferguson Plaza in 2020 due to restrictions on large-scale gatherings and budgetary concerns. (Link to media release story about event cancellations.) Instead, we are shining the spotlight on YOU, and asking for your help in putting together an alternative digital event.
How to Participate
- Individuals or groups from the same household are invited to submit videos of musical performances to be featured in the Sounds of Lewisville @ Home Digital Concert Series.
- Every Tuesday in June, selected videos will be featured on the Wayne Ferguson Plaza and Lewisville Live Facebook pages.
- Individuals or groups from the same household can submit a video of up to three (3) songs. A single video with one (1), two (2) or three (3) songs can be submitted.
- All styles of music are welcome, but songs must be free of profanity. Songs can be original or covers. Acoustic, a cappella and instrumental performances accepted.
- Videos must be submitted in landscape or horizontal format.
- Videos will be accepted until the nine-week series is fully booked.
- People's Choice Award presented by Blackall Photography. At the conclusion of the concert series, the public will be invited to vote on their favorite performer. The performer with the most votes will be invited back to perform at a future City of Lewisville event.
- Please read the full Rules and Regulations document below before submitting a video.
- For additional information, contact Jamie Milstead at email@example.com.