Sounds of Lewisville @ Home Digital Concert Series
The traditional Sounds of Lewisville Summer Concert Series will not be taking place Tuesday nights in Wayne Ferguson Plaza in 2020 due to restrictions on large-scale gatherings and budgetary concerns. (Link to media release story about event cancellations.) Instead, we are moving the concert to Faceboo Live and asking the community to submit videos to be featured every Tuesdays in June and July
|June 9||Announced June 3|
|June 16||Announced June 10|
|June 23||Announced June 15|
|June 30||Announced June 24|
|July 7||Announced July 1|
|July 14||Announced July 8|
|July 21||Announced July 15|
|July 28||Announced July 22|
How to Watch
- Tune to Wayne Ferguson Plaza Facebook every Tuesday night at 7 p.m. to watch the concert. In addition, there will be a Facebook Live Q&A every week with the featured artist. Time will vary based on availaibiity, so follow Wayne Ferguson Plaza on Facebook for event updates.
- Sounds of Lewisville Setup Contest. Every week, comment on the concert video with a photo of how you are watching. The photo comment with the most likes by Friday at 11 a.m. will win a Sounds of Lewisville lawn chair. Bonus points (or "likes") will be awarded every week, and details will be posted on Facebook.
Video Submission Guidelines
- Individuals or groups from the same household are invited to submit videos of musical performances to be featured in the Sounds of Lewisville @ Home Digital Concert Series.
- Every Tuesday in June, selected videos will be featured on the Wayne Ferguson Plaza and Lewisville Live Facebook pages.
- Individuals or groups from the same household can submit a video of up to three (3) songs. A single video with one (1), two (2) or three (3) songs can be submitted.
- All styles of music are welcome, but songs must be free of profanity. Songs can be original or covers. Acoustic, a cappella and instrumental performances accepted.
- Videos must be submitted in landscape or horizontal format.
- Videos will be accepted until the nine-week series is fully booked.
- People's Choice Award presented by Blackall Photography. At the conclusion of the concert series, the public will be invited to vote on their favorite performer. The performer with the most votes will be invited back to perform at a future City of Lewisville event.
- Please read the full Rules and Regulations document below before submitting a video.
- For additional information, contact Jamie Milstead at email@example.com.