ourLewisvilleTX is an online and mobile app that allows residents to connect directly with City of Lewisville staff. The mobile app can be downloaded through both the Apple and Google Play. Use this link for a desktop version.
Residents are encouraged to submit non-emergency requests for services, and report issues from the convenience of their smartphone. After a request is submitted, it is automatically routed to the correct department and staff member for follow up.
Some things resident can do through the ourLewisvilleTX app include:
Residents will be able to access the following:
- Request City services
- Report potholes and street issues
- Submit property maintenance issues
- Sign up for weekly solid waste and recycling reminders
- Pay utility bills
- Access the City of Lewisville website
- Connect to the City's social media channels
Some Basic Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Launch the app on your mobile phone
- Click "Requests" on the home screen
- Select your report type
- Drop a pin where the issue is located or type in an address
- Provide additional details (the more info the better)
- Snap a picture, video or sound clip and add to the request
- Select submit
- Check your email and/or the request message center for an update
Tips for Using the ourLewisvilleTX app:
- Be sure that the GPS feature on your device is turned on.
- The app works much better outdoors than indoors.
- Most data plans allow for unlimited photos and incident submissions; check your plan.
- Try to provide additional comments such as streets, cross-streets, or landmarks.
- Avoid zooming in too far when taking the photograph. Try to include any identifying or distinguishing objects that are nearby.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests with multiple photos. Submit the single best photo representing the issue and include comments for multiple tags.
Launching a mobile application was among recommendations contained in the Lewisville 2025 vision plan.