The City of Lewisville mobile application for smart phones and tablets, gives residents and visitors a convenient way to give and receive information about the city.The free app is available for iPhone and Android platforms under the name “myLewisvilleTX.”
Download: iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad - Android
Some of the services available through the Lewisville mobile app are reporting code violations, street repairs, litter, and other issues needing city attention. The latest city news and information will be a finger-tap away, along with a calendar of public events and details on local entertainment venues.
Residents will be able to access the following from the app:
- report code violations, street repairs, litter and other issues needing city attention
- obtain the latest city news and information
- view trash and recycling information
- updates on the 35Express Project
- pay water bills
Other items available on the app include:
- see a list of things do to in Lewisville
- find local parks
- call Lewisville City Hall
- find out information on the Medical City Lewisville Grand Theater, Lewisville Lake, LLELA and Visitor Information.
- view several event calendars (City & Community, MCL Grand, Special Events, Sports & Outdoors, Library and Public Meetings)
Launching a mobile application was among recommendations contained in the Lewisville 2025 vision plan, developed last year using input from hundreds of Lewisville residents and adopted by the City Council last July. City communications staff already is working on a major expansion of the mobile application after a comprehensive website redesign is completed later this year.