Art Pop-ups in the Plaza
- Date: April 27, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W. Church Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
Encounter live artists creating art in various forms in Wayne Ferguson Plaza every Saturday evening from 6-8 p.m. with Art Pop-ups in the Plaza. Each week will feature one artist with the Visual Art League of Lewisville, and art forms may include painting, music performance, 3-dimentional works, sketching, art-trading card creation, spoken word and more.
Art Pop-ups will begin on April 20 and go through late June.
- April 27: Teri & Dave McRedmond, charcoal drawing
- May 4: TBD
- May 11: Tina Alvarez, abstract watercolors
- May 18: Daren Fagan, kinetic sculptures
Wayne Ferguson Plaza is a 1.5-acre urban park and community gathering located in the heart of Old Town Lewisville. The plaza is across the street from Lewisville City Hall and the Medical City Lewisville Grand Theater (a 40,000-square-foot public arts center), and is adjacent to the historic Main Street commercial district.