Twilight Kayak Tour
- Date: June 21, 2019 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
201 E. Jones Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: All skill levels are welcome and all equipment is provided. LLELA instructors will give an intro to kayaking and water safety basics. Ages 7 and up.
Drift under willows, float past reeds and cattails, and see what wildlife we encounter on either McWhorter Creek or the Beaver Pond at LLELA on the longest day of the year! Both are havens for wildlife, including turtles, frogs, fish, beavers, and many other species. All skill levels are welcome and all equipment is provided. LLELA instructors will give an intro to kayaking and water safety basics. Ages 7 and up. $25 per person. Registration is required by 11 am Thursday, June 20th.
*In addition to the class fee, there is a $5 per vehicle entry fee payable upon arrival by cash or check only.
1. Click here.
2. If you don’t already have a user account, click “Login” and follow the prompts to create an account. Make sure you list all family members who will participate in the activity. Be sure to list BIRTH DATES…adults too. If you don’t list a birth date, your age will be 0 and you won’t be able to register for activities which have a minimum age.
3. On the activities page, scroll down to the date and activity you’re interested in and click on the plus sign at the far left.
4. At the bottom of the page, click “Add to Cart.” Follow the steps to complete payment and registration.
5. LLELA staff will send you important confirmation information soon.
For further assistance, call 972.219.3550 during regular business hours.