The City is monitoring all developments of the COVID-19 disease outbreak and is in the process of making most city facilities fully open to the public. For additional information and detailed department by department breakdown, please visit cityoflewisville.com/covid19.
Sounds of Red, White & Lewisville
- Date: July 03, 2019 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W. Church Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: Concert + fireworks
The City of Lewisville will hold a special multi-act concert event and fireworks show as part of Sounds of Lewisville - Sounds of Red, White and Lewisville presented by BioLife Plasma Centers. This event takes place on WEDNESDAY, July 3. THERE IS NO CONCERT ON TUESDAY, JULY 2. The event and activities are free to the public. Follow the event on Facebook for reminders and event updates. Facebook event
- 6 p.m. - Event opens with carnival attractions, food vendors, face painting, vendors
- 6 p.m. - Hightower Band, country rock
- 8 p.m. - Satisfaction, the International Rolling Stones Experience
- 9:30ish p.m. - Fireworks show launched from the roof of the MCL Grand
Due to the location and nature of the fireworks show, visibility is limited. Anyone who wants to watch the fireworks is encouraged to come to Old Town Lewisville. We are not recommending any other viewing areas.
Due to limited parking, street closures and traffic, attendees are encouraged to take a FREE shuttle to the event. Shuttles from 5-11 p.m. from the following locations:
- Lowe's Home Improvement at I-35 & Valley Ridge (park near the back of the Garden Center)
- North end of Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park
Food vendors: Chiave’s Italian Street Food Truck, Crown_catering (tacos), Lunch&Dinner eggstand, Vizcarra Hospitality,LLC, Pop's Kettle Corn, Kona Ice of Coppell, Patrick's Pops.
Bar sales: Vizcarra Hospitality
For more information, please visit SoundsofLewisville.com or call 972-219-3401.
Due to lawn seating, attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs. Small umbrellas are allowed, but please no canopies or tents. Please be respectful of the people behind you if you have an umbrella.