Owl Prowl and Campfire
- Date: January 27, 2018 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
201 E. Jones Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: Stroll through a forested night to listen for owls, and warm up with s'mores and hot chocolate after.
Owls hooting, armadillos rustling in the underbrush, maybe a coyote howling…we never know what we might hear on a night hike on the trails at LLELA. Join our guides as they lead a stroll down the trail, listening for owls as we go. We’ll end our hike by warming up around a campfire, where we’ll make s’mores and sip hot chocolate.
Registration is required by 11a.m. the day before the event.
1. Click here http://bit.ly/CoLRegistration
2. If you don’t already have a user account, click “Login” and follow the prompts to create an account. Make sure you list all family members who will participate in the activity. Be sure to list BIRTH DATES…adults too. If you don’t list a birth date, your age will be 0 and you won’t be able to register for activities which have a minimum age.
3. On the activities page, scroll down to the date and activity you’re interested in and click on the plus sign at the far left.
4. At the bottom of the page, click “Add to Cart.” Follow the steps to complete payment and registration.
5. LLELA staff will send you important confirmation information soon.
IF YOU NEED HELP REGISTERING, call 972.219.3550 during regular business hours.