Sounds of Red, White and Lewisville (concerts + fireworks)
Multi-act concert + fireworks
- Date: July 04, 2017 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W. Church Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: The City of Lewisville will hold a special multi-act concert event and fireworks show as part of Sounds of Lewisville. FREE!
The City of Lewisville will hold a special multi-act concert event and fireworks show as part of Sounds of Lewisville. The event and activities are free to the public.
The day's activities begin at 4 p.m. with kids' carnival activities and the Lewisville Farmers Market by Four Seasons Markets. The band schedule is as follows:
- 4:15 p.m. - Rhythm N' Boots, the 36th Infantry Division R&B Band
- 5:45 p.m. - Abbi Walker, a fast rising Texas Country and Southern Rock artist
- 8 p.m. - Petty Theft (the music of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
- 9:30ish p.m. - FIREWORKS
Food, beer and wine will be sold on-site. Food vendors include Sandy Sue's BBQ, Pollo Campero, Vizcarra Hospitality and Tikiz of North Dallas.
Due to street closures and limited parking, attendees are encouraged to use FREE shuttles to arrive at the event. Firearms and pets are not allowed on shuttles. Shuttles run from 3 p.m. - midnight. Shuttle service is set up at the following three (3) locations:
- North end of Railroad Park, 1301 S. Railroad Street
- DCTA Hebron Station, 952 Lakeside Circle
- Lowe’s Home Improvement, I-35E and Valley Ridge Boulevard
The event is sponsored by Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville, Pollo Campero, Bud Light, DCTA and Lowe's Home Improvement.
Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs for their comfort. Well-behaved pets on a leash are allowed (but not on shuttles.)
For more information call 972.219.3401 or visit the event Facebook page.