A note from our Director, Keith Marvin
Welcome to the homepage for the Department of Public Services. Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit more about our organization and what we do. The Department is organized into four areas; Administration, Public Works, Utilities, and Internal Services with each guaranteeing the success of our role in fulfilling the mission of the City of Lewisville. The goals of this department are simple to state and challenging to achieve. They focus our efforts on the elements that constitute our existence; the infrastructure*, our customers, and our staff.
- To provide a valued and well maintained infrastructure
- To provide superior water, wastewater, and their support services to meet the needs and expectations of the citizens of Lewisville
- To deliver responsive, exceptional customer service
- To honor and invest in each team member
It is our intent that every employee take these goals to heart and remain mindful of their importance each day. By accepting a position with the department, we also accept the responsibility of a trusted steward of public funds. We are charged with making smart decisions, treating everyone fairly, and to always be "working in the public interest".
* Infrastructure – The various systems that support the community. The water distribution system, wastewater collection system, streets, sidewalks, alleys, storm drainage system, traffic control devices, public buildings, city vehicles and equipment are included in our definition.To reach us directly, please contact:
|physical address||mailing address|
Department of Public Services
1100 N. Kealy, Suite D
Lewisville, TX 75057
P.O. Box 299002
Lewisville, Texas 75029-9002
Thank you for visiting our Page! Our employees work around the clock every day of the year to deliver courteous and efficient service to the citizens of Lewisville.
This website is just another way to keep our customers informed about the current activities of our Department and the services we provide. We will be updating this page as new information comes available, or as areas of interest are identified, so visit often!
Public Works Manager
Assistant City Manager - Public Services
Internal Services Manager
Public Services Secretary
Materials Management Specialist